Apollo Bay Community Events
- The Apollo Bay Farmers Market takes place every Saturday from 9am-1pm at the Youth Club in Moore Street.
- The Apollo Bay Market takes place every 2nd Sunday of the month from 9am-1pm at the Youth Club in Moore Street.
- The Apollo Bay Seafood Festival is an annual event that takes place in February and celebrates locally caught seafood, entertainment and workshops.
- The Apollo Bay Music Festival is an annual event that takes place in April and showcases a variety of musical genres with local and international artists performing.
- The Apollo Bay Winter Wild Festival takes place over three days in August and celebrates music, art and winter activities organised by the Otway Ranges community.
- The Apollo Bay Community Market takes place every Saturday from 9am-1pm at the Youth Club in Moore Street and features local produce, crafts and products.
- The Apollo Bay ANZAC Day Service takes place every year on April 25th to honour the memory of Australian and New Zealand soldiers who served during WWI, WWII and other conflicts.
- The Apollo Bay Foreshore Carnival takes place over the summer holiday season and offers a range of family-friendly activities and carnival rides.
Events in Apollo Bay and Customers searching for You