Apollo Bay Business Events
- The Apollo Bay Farmers Market is held every Saturday from 9am to 1pm at the Youth Club in Moore Street.
- The Apollo Bay Seafood Festival is an annual event held in February, showcasing the best seafood from Victoria's south-west coast.
- The Apollo Bay Chamber of Commerce hosts regular networking events for local businesses throughout the year.
- The Great Ocean Road Running Festival is held annually in May, attracting thousands of participants and spectators to Apollo Bay.
- The Apollo Bay Music Festival is held in April, featuring a diverse lineup of local and international artists.
- The Apollo Bay Fishing Festival is an annual event held in November, celebrating the town's fishing culture and bringing in visitors from all over.
- The Apollo Bay Winter Wild Festival is held in August and features a range of artistic, cultural and nature-based activities and events.
- The Apollo Bay Art Show is held annually in January, showcasing the work of local artists and attracting visitors from near and far.
- The Great Ocean Road Coast Committee hosts regular beach clean-up events throughout the year in Apollo Bay.
- The Apollo Bay Christmas Carnival is held annually in December and features live music, food stalls, and a visit from Santa.
Events in Apollo Bay and Customers searching for You